Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

Man trapped upside down for 13 hours


IALT:Reflect On what happen the man.

Today I was reading something like a Man trapped upside down for 13 hours.If I was him I won't be able to stay there that long because my head could get thing like when my blood all goes to my head and that won't be good for me and that person who doing the upside down for 13 hours.

What I don't like is that he could get blood pressure.And A man in the US tried to break into his own home, but was left trapped and hanging upside-down for 13 hours in his own basement.

1 comment:

  1. WOW Tevita,
    Great information for people to know what you have been reading and great job for relfect about what you have read which looks very cool about the man trapped upside down for 13 hours.

    ReplyDelete