Pages

Sunday 28 May 2017

Weekend Reflection (Rugby Game)

Hi guys today I am going to Reflect about my rugby game and that includes what I did in the Weekend.


At my rugby game Iour team Marist versed Ponsonby.All of the boy team versed Ponsonby.But throughout the game it was so funny because when Posonby kicked it to us and then one of our team mate got a easy runaway try by breaking through the tackles.The most thing I liked anout the game was when all of our team was communicating passing the ball and letting everyone have a turn to run.Mostly all of our players tryed but except for some of them.When it was halftime we were happy because my coach said if we win this game our team is the underfeated team.But when we heard that we started to 0play hard and try get some tries.When it was about to be fulltime we told our friend to keep passing the ball so they passed it to me and they said to run it straight so I ran and got the try and then we were happy but there was 5 miniutes remaing and our team was just kind of mucking around so Posononby got tries in 5 miniutes but the already had two then we thought that we lost but actually we won by 4 points because they missed heaps of kicks.But the point was 41-37.I was so happy that we won because I was so scared our team might lose but when they told us we called our team underfeated roosters.
Image result for Marist vs Ponsonby
THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Tevita! It must be awesome to say that your team is undefeated. Well Done!
    I liked reading that your team was communicating with each other and played harder after your coach gave you some encouragement. I think that played an important part in your team winning this weekend!

    ReplyDelete