Pages

Thursday 25 May 2017

Maths Reflection

Today I am going to reflect about our Maths.

At the middle block of School; which is after Morning Tea one of our teacher called Miss Aireen was Observing Miss Komor with our learning.I was so nervous that I did not want to go up to the table.But as soon as I heard My name I went and got ready.It was so fun when I got there because the question Miss Komor did was the question I already Answered but then I kind of got confused.It was fun working with my teacher Miss Komor and Miss Aireen observing us I really liked it.But then miss Aireen made a hard question and then all of us started to stuggle.I was so nervous that I am going to get in wrong in front of my group but actually Me and my buddy got it right.But the level we did it was the starting level.So Miss Aireen showed us a quicker way of doing and that was a level 6 Standard.

Image result for Fractions png
Thank you for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment