Pages

Monday 15 May 2017

Kiwisport

Today I am learning to write a reflection about Kiwisport.

Today we were playing Basketball for our Kiwi sport activity my pear to buddy up was Toma it was so fun because he was making me laugh when he was throwing the ball to me.We had 2 coaches their name Hyrum and Peter.Our first activity was chest passing and Bounce Pass and Overhead pass.Our second activity was called Miami Drills and our third was Ball tags.The thing it felt difficult was Miami drills because when I was passing it to my team they always dropped it.The people that was in my team was..




Toma(Buddy)
Demetrius
Senetenari
Kensington
Aletheia
Monita
Biana
Timeus
Alo
Akih 
Rosemary


It was funny because mostly the boys in my team missed the Lay ups on Miami Drill.On the other team they had to do shuttles and we were happy because we won.Miami drill was a passing game. It gots 5 people lined up in zigzag and the person in the front passes the ball to the first person and they pass it back then the person in the middle passes it to the second person and it repeats all the way to the end.



Image result for basketball
Thank you for reading 

1 comment:

  1. Tevita
    What a great recount about being involved in Kiwisport. I really enjoyed reading about your experience. Do you know where my school is we don't have Kiwisport? I think that you are very lucky to have the opportunity to participate in a program that sounded like a lot of fun. What was the part that you most enjoyed from the training? The lay ups? Does anyone from your school play Basketball for a team or was everyone learning at the same time? Great idea writing about something that you were involved in at school and obviously enjoyed.
    Mr Webb and Room Three, Auroa Primary School, Taranaki
    mrwebbauroa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete