Pages

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Favorite Haircut.

Today I am going to tell you why this is my favorite haircut and I choosed it.



MY FAVORITE HAIRCUT.
Hi everone my favorite haircut is like a zero fade with a plated man bun in the top.I chose it because other haircuts doesn't suit me so I finally choosed that one.I liked it because it gots at good style and it actually looks so amazing.This haircut made me happy but now I have to wait until my hair is Bigger than Now.This haircut reminds me of my favorite Nrl Player called Solomone Kata.I actually liked it because of Him.On saturday I went to cut my Hair at Best Style Cutz I looked at all the photo's and it showed up a haircut that didn't look like the one I wanted it looked diffrent because the top is shortter but I really liked it because of the Fade.So I got it and then I said to my self I can get my Favorite haircut if I just leave the top to grow so then I got me the fade and then it look alright on me.
Image result for man braid bun
Thank you for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment