Pages

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Soccer Reflection

Hi today I am going to Reflect on our Soccer Game for school.

Today for soccer we had a tournament against school's.It was so fun because we got to meet our cousins and played against them.Our Soccer Tournament was at Pt England Reserve.Our first game we versed was Syylvia Park School we had a draw against them because I got 1 goal in and they got one goal.It was so fun that our team was playing around.Our second Game was against Ruapotaka we won that game by 1-0 Metui got the try and it wasn't only him doing the work it was everyone in our team we had a great team because all the girls were getting the ball and having a turn.



Our third game was against St Patricks.St patricks is the church I go to but I go both Curch I go to a Cristian church and Catholic Curch.But we won our Game again by Sharing the ball and Getting goals.Our score against St patricks was 4-0 it was a good game but kind of sad because I didn't look where I kicked the ball and then I booted the ball in front of this girl is face and she fell done then I started to say sorry and played on lucky she was alright because I thought she was bleeding.But throughout the game our team was doing good.The people that was in my team was.

Siosifa
Metui
Toma
Tevita(Myself)
Demetrius
Aletheia
Constance
Akih
Paris

It was so fun playing with these people.Our other game was against Panmure Bridge Bot of our team were trying to get a score but we couldn't because we started to pass on the wrong time that is when Panmure bridge got to intercept the ball.But other from that we enjoyed that day playing against them.Our 4th game was against Glen Taylor we lost our game by them contacting our players and tripping up us getting the ball.But Glen Taylor School was a good team to verse.The score was 1-0 we lost just from 1 point but that was a challenging game.


We had our Finals and we versed Sylvia Park but I wasn't Playing because I was to for their team.So we had to jump In Team 2 our other team.One of our player Paris Got a goal for their team so we  won by 1-0 against Panmure Bridge school again.I had a good run away with the ball but we but I aim to the wrong place.We swicthed our goal keeper to Demetrius and He was actually good at Goal keeper because he blocked the Panmure Bridge is Kicks.We had a good Tournament Today I am looking forward for the next Sport.
What I need to work on is just aiming for the goal
Image result for Soccer Game Clipart
Image result for Soccer Game Clipart
Thank You for reading
Please Comment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment