Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Tai Chi Reflection - By Tevita & Lofa

WALT: Reflect on what we did at TAI CHI/KUNG FU

the Kia Manawanui boys had Tai Chi and we were 5 to 8 minutes late. When we got there we had to do our warm up breaves and the name for it was Earth,Sky,Monkey wash and there was heaps more but I don't know what it is called. 

What I learned was to always  go on time with our stance because sometimes I go faster or slower.Next time I should encourage my mates so they can get more encourage from me and my other mates so the feel more safe when they are doing there moves. 

What I think I improved was getting focused and not laughing at anything with my mates. The second thing I think I did well was doing our stance well. The only one thing I should improve is moving in the same side everyone is going because when they do right I always do left so I need to improve.


THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Tevita!
    I really like the way you added a lot of ideas into this reflection and you made it detailed! Next time you can improve by making sure your sentences make sense and that you have capital letters in the right place! Overall you did a great job!

    - Lydia

    ReplyDelete