Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

P.E Reflection

WALT:Reflect on what we did at kiwisport and P.E.


Today we had Kiwisport and P.E but P.E was not softball it was Cricket because our tournament is going to be Cricket and Colin Maiden Park. So group 1 had Kiwisport and it was still tennis and group 2 had P.E. If you have seen my blog before about it I was in group 2 and I am still in group 2 so we had P.E and first we had some little drills so our group each had a ball and we had to practice our catching.
Image result for cricket silhouette
What I found challenging for cricket was throwing the ball far because my thumb was sore because a bone popped out but then in the weekend I went to the doctors and it got healed but it was still sore. After all of the drill we had a game and we were batting and I just got 3 runs because we had small time to play.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment