Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Kiwisport/Cricket - Reflection!!! - By Tevita

Today in the morning Kia Manawanui had Cricket and Tennis. Home group one had Tennis and home group two had Tricket.I am in the group 2 so we had Cricket first. The first batters was and Edith and the rest was feilding. What I found the challenging for me was trying catching the ball because I wasn't focused on the batters hitting the ball I was focused on doing my fortnite moves. So that is one thing I need to work on when I am playing cricket. Cricket was fun because I was just playing around and doing anything with Demetrius.



Our 2nd lesson what Tennis and it was our Kiwisport. It was our 3rd lesson for kiwisport and our Instructor was Peter, Peter is a really sporty man that is always focused on what he is doing. Our first activity was a Volley, what we had to do for the volley was we had to do for volley was hit the ball slowly and we had to make it gentle. What I was confused on for Tennis was when we had to put the racket in front of us then hit it sideways. I was confused on it because I am usually just hit it sideways but I had to put the racket front then hit it sideways.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment