Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

Tag20 Tournament Coming Up on Saturday!!!

Image result for Tongan tag20 2017
Tomorrow I have a Tournament at Ellerslie Eagles and it is a Pacific Cup Tournament and we have other teams were versing. For my team I am in pool A and the teams were versing is Niue,Cook Island,Samoa and Tokelau.  For my team it is all Islander and some are Palangi and they are very good at playing. We were undefeated last year and our intense game last year was Niue because there was some fights against each others.
Related image
Our first game is against Samoa and we never have fight with them because our team and their team are always humble because we don't want troubles with other people. OUr second game is Tokelau and they are a good team but they never share the ball to their teammates. What I think will find me challenging tomorrow is stepping because when I step with my boots it is pretty hard. I just can't wait until tomorrow.


THANK YOU FOR READING!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment