Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

What is Technology (Reflection)

Kia ora,Talofa Lava,Malo e lelei,Fakaalofa lahi atu and greetings to you all.

WALA: Our Technological World.

Key Question: How does technology affect us??


So what we did first was we had to name 2 Technology you use everyday. The 2 
technology I use everyday is PS4 and Microwave.
Image result for technology A definition of both of these Object is that Microwave Warm up your food and a PS4 lets you play games for e.g A game Fortnite.
What I didn't know about Technologies is that they are not all electricity because Spoons,Knives,Fork is a technology but it has no electricity. 
Technology is so useful and it makes life's easy.
 So Technology is a Useful purpose. 


There are lots of Technology Electricity like Cellphones,PS4,XBOX 1,Microwave, T.V. 
Image result for technologyWhat I found challenging was coming up with different Technology resources because others had the same Technology answer as mine.
How I can improve what I found challenging is going to my house and looking around on what kind of Technologies I have at my house that noone has said. Today's lesson was very fun and it was good to know because I didn't know that much about our new topic of Technology.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG!!🔛🔛
Please leave a comment on my blog and see what I need to work on next !!

No comments:

Post a Comment