Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2018

Te Tuhi Reflection

Kia orana,Kia ora,Talofa Lava and greetings to you all

Welcome to my blog😁😁

Image result for abstract artToday we Group 1 went Te Tuhi. Te Tuhi is a place that is known for Art Galleries and more and it is located at Pakuranga. Today we got to paint a very fun Art called Abstract art. Abstract Art is what my class has been learning about and Abstract art is a art that does not need to look realistic. Another definition of Abstract is that it uses Shape,Colours,Texture and affect. What I think is a way to make abstract is tearing stuff apart


We got to use different type of tools to trace on our paper. What I chose was a controller because I loved playing games like Fortnite and a TV because I always watch rugby on SKY TV. We had to use 4 colours and my 4 colours was Red,Yellow,Blue and White. Here is a Unfinished work of mine.

After doing our Abstract art we went into this Art place and what we saw was Yellow,Red,Blue and symbols, when I walked in, and straight into my head I was thinking that it's a Tongan design. The man that created this Tongan art was Benjamin Work. So on the Top left represents the stars on the Tongan coat of arms and the top left represents the crown the bottom left represents the dove on the Tongan coat of arms and the bottom left represent the 3 knives.
How I think that technologies plays a role in abstract is by using Canvas,Paintbrush and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment