Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

Holiday Reflection

Kia ora, Malo e Lelei,Talofa lava, Fakalofa lahi atu and greetings to you all.

Welcome to my first term 4 blog.

WALT: Reflect on what we did in the Holidays.

Image result for RoofcareOn the first weeks I had to go work with my dad and the work he works at is Roofcare and I hated it because it was so sunny and we had to work outside and it was just steaming hot. But I just liked the food we had at work because we always had chicken and chips. On friday I only got paid $300 because i'm a child but I was pretty jealous because the others had $500 but I was thankful on what I have because that is a lot of money for my age.

.
Image result for FOrtniteOn the Second week I had a BBQ with my family and it was just amazing. We had a BBQ because my family from overseas and my cousins came from Dunedin so we had heaps of people at my house.
Image result for Potters house OutreachI really liked the second week of the holidays because I played Fortnite with Demetrius and Toma and some other friends. While I was playing Fortnite I started to play random fills on Playground because everyone left I was lonely.


 What I found challenging on Fortnite was trying over build Toma because he is a game freak. On Saturday last week me and my cousin went to a outreach and it was fun, the outreach was around G.I(Glen Innes) What we did was we had to rap about GOD,Invite them to a church concert and others were preaching how GOD saved them from Bad stuff.



So my 3 Highlights of the  Holiday was..

1. Getting $300 and spending it on my family
2. Playing Fortnite 24/7
3. Going to a outreach.


THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG.

1 comment: