Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

What am I grateful for?

Image result for singing clipartImage result for parents clipartImage result for church clipart
IALT:Be grateful for what I have.

What am I grateful for??

Choice# 1.I am grateful for my parents/Family because when I was young they took care for me and now I am older they still take care for me.For example my mum because when I was hungry she was the only one that fed me and when I was young everyday the only thing my mum will do was feed me.But now I am older she just give me money and she has been a hero to me.I am grateful for my dad because he always helps me with my learning and he is the only person to pay my rugby uniform and all my gears.I am grateful for my family because when I am down they will always encourage me and I am grateful for my family because my uncle always give me money for always getting tries on my rugby games.

Choice #2.I am grateful when I go church because I have a strong faith in Jesus.When I go church the first thing I do is go look for a seat and listen to the gospel.What I am grateful for is Church because church is very important to me because it helps me know more about jesus and it helps me know the 10 commandments.Church is very grateful for me because I like helping our priest do mass and I really enjoy drinking the blood of christ and the body of christ.Church is very grateful for heaps of people because they will know what is happening and they will know more about jesus.

Choice #3. I am grateful for is Singing/Music because when I was young I liked singing songs for e.g I liked singing see you again,That's what I like.I really enjoyed singing these kind of songs because it reminds me of my favorite singer Aj Mitchell because when he sings he can go high or low.Singing is grateful for me because it helps me with my voice and singing is really fun because my mum said that if I always sing she will always buy me maccas and she wants me to be a singer but I want to be a NRL player.Singing is very important to me because it reminds me of me singing to my nana when she past away.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment