Pages

Saturday 22 July 2017

Going Glen Innes Pools,Reflection

Similar Swimming PNG Imageoie_transparent_zpsabfe2e3e.png
IALT: Encourage my teammates to have a go.
On Thursday July My rugby team Which was Marist Roosters U11 went Glen Innes Pools and we went there in night time and it was so fun because I went there with my cousin and we had some activities to do then we play fun games so we had swimming relays and my team always win then after that we played the game called gridiron touch so it was like NFL but we had to touch the but we don't throw the ball under our legs the ball. What I really found challenging was defending because there was just 4 attacker on me.Then we got to play around and had photos.We had no game on saturday because it was going to rain so hard.

Thank You for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment