Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

Whanau Conference Reflection

Hi today I will be talking about whanau conference reflection.When I came Whanau Conference yesterday the 23rd.I was so so terrified and nervous until it came fun I was so brave that I answered her question. My favorite question was what do you need to work on I needed to work on my Multiplication and Division my cousin is whanau goal was Multiplication and Reading.
Thank you for reading.
                                            Image result for Interview school cartoon

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tevita

    I did enjoy reading your goals and learning about your whānau conference. What did your family enjoy most about it? I am sure they were impressed.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tevita, it's Luisa from Glenbrae school (Your quad buddy)

    Don't worry Tevita, us kids are always nervous when it comes to events like these. My conference for my school is this week and I am very nervous. I am glad you had a wonderful time.

    Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete