Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Kiwisport Reflection

Hey everyone I will be talking about Kiwisport.Last Week we had Badminton we enjoyed it by working as a team our team coach was Chris my buddy was Vuni and LJ we played against Vuni and Sene after me and Lj was laughing because we went outside when we always hit the shuttle the wind would blow it and we had heaps of stuff tricks to do like backhander and more left. My best one was backhander I always have to get hits for back hander.
Image result for badminton and shuttle

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tevita, it's Luisa from Glenbrae School (Quad Buddy)

    Great reflection on your Kiwi Sport session. Badminton is a lot of fun isn't it?. How many Badminton sessions have you had so far?, at my school we had about 5/4 sessions. Perhaps you can add a link to that photo next time?. Though this really great work.

    Great job, keep up the good work!!.

    ReplyDelete