Pages

Thursday 16 February 2017

Technology Reflection

Hi everyone today the 16th of February we went Technology we had to do a Jewellery Slide We had to Pick 5 people and what they like my mum likes Going to Church and the other 4 was just 2 of my siblings and my bestfriend and friends I picked mostly my mum because sometime she wears a jewellery to church. Here is one of my photos that the 5 people likes.
After that we done a Jewellery Research for pictures I have decided to do a Gold Jewellery.When I sat down I thought about thinking of my mum wearing some Gold Jewellery.My mum always wear like one gold bracelet and some other Gold Jewellery.Here is one of the Jewellery Research.
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tevita. We can always spray your final design with gold paint if your Mum likes gold.
    Miss Ferguson

    ReplyDelete