Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Pakuranga Jagz (2nd to last training for this season)

WALT: Reflect on what we did at training.


Image result for ARL
Yesterday the 7th of August Me and Demetrius had our 2nd to last training for our ARL season. Yesterday we only had only touch for our training. 
Training was so fun that we all got to verse each other and my target was always Demetrius.

The reason why I always target Demetrius is because while we were playing touch Demetrius came out of nowhere and hit me while I jumped and grabbed the ball. 

What I found challenging was catching the ball because it had no grip and it was so slippery to run with the ball because when I always step the ball always drops and it's always the other team is ball.
Image result for pakuranga jaguars leagueAfter playing our first half we had to go through some stretches as a team so the stretches we did was High knees, Butkicks, Sumo Squats and Lunges.

 After our stretches I had to pick who would should be the MVP player for this season in our team. I chose Curtis who is in our team because he is a very great player but I forgot our captain Kaelis because he is a very good  defensive player and he always listens to our coach. 


THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment