Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Whanau Gathering - Make Connections TONIGHT!!!!

WALT:Write about what will happen today afternoon.


Today we are having our Whanau gathering today at 5:30pm. We are having our Whanau gathering today because we want our parents to come and look at what we have done this year for school. SO we had to finish off our Pepeha,Quilt and our Bio poem. I have finished all of my task so I always help others so they can get that work finish before our Whanau gathering.
Image result for 5:30

What I was confused on was when I was working on my Bio poem photo because I didn't know what to put on but luckily I had a idea and finally finished and it was funny when I looked at it. But I am just hoping that my parents would like my drawing because they think that I am really good at drawing patterns because I always paint our Tapa/Ngatu at home.



THANK YOU FOR READING!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment