Pages

Friday 16 February 2018

Te Tuhi Reflection


WALT:Write a reflection about our experience at Te Tuhi


Hi today we had Te Tuhi and what we learned was to always
speak clearly while we performed.
While we were performing I felt that my group was actually
confident. We actually were loud and clear during our
performance and we were not shy. The second thing that I learned
for myself was to always not laugh during performance.The last
thing I learned was to always take your time when your doing
your collage poster.



What I have learned that I can give back to our school was to
always take your time and always not laughing when your
performing
because if you actually performed you will not be laughing you
would be serious on performance. What I would like to spend
time on for Te Tuhi was practicing my impression on my
performance. Why I need to work on my impression because we
want to make our performance better and interesting. What I liked doing with Salome was making our Collage poster.



Thank you for reading my Reflection.




No comments:

Post a Comment