Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

Technology Reflection



IALT:WOrk with my peers and communicate with others.

Today Room 9 & Room 10 went Technology and the was our last time at Cooking and we had to swap our Rotation so next week My group is going to Hard Materials.And I am going to be so happy because I haven't met Mr Grundy which is the Hard Material Teacher.So we made Chocolate Cake with whipped Cream.

The Ingredients we used was....



S.R Flour
Cocoa Powder
Yoghurt
Sugar
Oil
Egg

It was so fun because it was nearly the same like what we did last week because we all used that ingredient but except for the Oil.I really enjoyed working with George because he is a Hard Worker and he is a intelligent person.So we worked hard and we finished after it was baked we left it to cool down and we put whipped cream and it taste so yum.

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!!😂😂😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment