Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Crusaders through to Super Rugby finals

Image result for Lions vs Hurricanes


IALT:Read this article and write it in my own words.

Today I read a article all about Super Rugby and this was about Crusaders going through the Super Rugby Finals.The Crusaders are through to the Super Rugby finals with a clinical 27-13 victory over the Chiefs.The win means they will make the 11,500km trip to Johannesburg for next week’s Super Rugby In the final they will play the Lions who came from behind to beat the Hurricanes.


The Hurricanes squandered a 22-3 lead against the Lions to lose 44-29 in their semi-final.I was so mad because Hurricanes lost because that was my favorite team but at least they made it to the Semi Finals but I still can not wait until Lions vs Crusaders.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment