Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Tevita's Atheletics Description

Athletics day 2015 i saw parents cheering at kids running
fast . I saw rainbows of  colors cheering on the sideline
I saw people running as fast as usain bolt.I saw miss kyla start a dance party on the field as the music blared from the speaker.


I Heard Benghazi shouting loud to us like a all blacks game cheering when they get a try. I heard the miss kyla calling up the year levels to start there smooth race. I heard the air whip across my face like flash.


I could taste the burnt sausage as i took a bite.I could tastes the sausage sizzle when people walked behind me.I could taste the  butterflies in my stomach as i was getting to race.


I felt nervous when miss aireen smashed the starting blocks
together.I felt very excited when i came 3thrd.I felt as hot as lava.I felt very tired that we had to run 100m. And i felt very smooth grass feeling my legs.

I could smell the fresh coming through my nose.I could smell the  delicious  food that families came with for their children. I could smell the perfume from mrs kelly when she lifted her arm up.

No comments:

Post a Comment