Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

2018 - Reflection

WALT: Reflect on 2018

Image result for tamaki primary schoolThe School year is almost finish, It has been a very great year with my peers and my teachers. I have learned a lot from the Kia Manawanui. I have been building up my confidence and I have been this year. 3 words that describes this year is Confident, Funny, Positive. The one thing I have achieved this year was my Confident skill and I am really proud of .The new thing I have discovered this year about me is, I can be I can strike and achieve but I just need to get my head focus.

 Leaving this school is like leaving my family, Tamaki Primary School taught me a lot. What I have found challenging this year was Maths because I don't really like but when I started to learn more and now Maths is one of my favourite.  The 5 people that I enjoyed spending time with was Deme, Toma, Aumau, Alo and Suave. The person that always had a positive impact was Grace because she would always help me with my work when I am stuck. When im always off task she would always correct me. 
Image result for 2019 loading


THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment