Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

Inquiry - Technological World

IALT:Reflect on what I did for my Technological World


Image result for Old Cars pngToday me and my group have been working on our Technological World and the technology we choset was Cars. My question that I did was How has Cars changed the way we live?.

It has changed the  way we live because nowadays it makes life easier. My answer was... Cars in the old days was very different because in the past there cars was like only upto 45 hp( which is very slow) and nowadays cars can go over 200 HP/Horsepower. Cars have changed the way we live because nowadays our cars are more safe for us because in the past it was pretty dangerous.

Image result for lamborghini png red
Me and my group have been working so hard on our presentation, What I found challenging was answering my question because it was pretty confusing but then started to get more information and Ideas.





THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment