Pages

Thursday 24 November 2016

Reflection

Today the students from TPS went off to the Monotery Howick movies we all watched,  'The secret life of pets'.The movies was about  a dog named Max who had a new house with this Girl called Kate. One day Kate came with a big dog called Duke and he was so angry that he wanted the bed that Max had. The favorite part I liked was when they went on the Truck and crashed everywhere.Today was a very intresting day because that was my first time watching it.The other part of the film that I liked was when they went and saved Max and Duke. I liked the way when Max is friend bet up the enemies and beating the Viper.
My best part was when Duke and Max ate so much sausages that it fell off the the sky and the sausages were dancing like they were heroes. 
Image result for secret life of pets

No comments:

Post a Comment